About
About me
My name is Émilie. I have been studying in Business Management for two years at Ahuntsic. I decided to do this program to work afterwards in Marketing. After my study at college, I would like to pursue it at UQAM University by doing a Bachelor's degree in marketing communication and after it by doing a mastery at HEC in marketing. There is not a lot of competition to enter those programs. During my studies I would love to work part-time in a company in my field of study. In Business Management there is an internship at the end of our three years of study. This will be a great opportunity for me to find a stable job that I will keep all along my studies.
About this blog
In this blog you will learn a lot about my program and the marketing industry. You like the world of business? Yes? So, you will love to read all of my posts. You will find glossary, listicle, screencast, career summary and hypertext narrative. All my text will be corrected with Virtual Writing Tutor. You can comment my post if you want to help me improve something about it as well if you liked it.
Comments
Post a Comment